At Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, we’ve become famous for our friendly, classic appearance. This look is not a coincidence, but a result of our cast members’ support of the Appearance Standards, or as we call it, the Disney Look.
As arrival dates approach, we are frequently asked for clarification on certain guidelines. In this series of articles, we will focus on a specific guideline to provide further clarification.
Incoming Disney Internships & Programs participants may locate the complete Disney Look guidelines on their onboarding web site.
- Visible tattoos are not permitted for costumed or non-costumed cast members.
- Tattoos must be discreetly and completely covered at all times.
- The only methods permitted to conceal tattoos are clothing or makeup. Based on your role, makeup may not be permitted.
- When makeup is worn it should be natural-looking so the tattoo and makeup are not noticeable.
- Long-sleeve undershirts may be worn to cover tattoos. A location’s wardrobe department can provide information on the correct color undershirt.