With technology quickly evolving, it seems like the world is moving at such a fast pace! Recently, the Disney International Programs website, thedisneyip.com, updated and applications for these opportunities are now mobile device/tablet friendly. Here are a few tips and tricks to keep in mind the when you apply with a mobile device or tablet:
- Scrolling is easy – As you are scrolling through the role description or application, you will notice an arrow on the bottom-right corner of the screen. Just tap it once and you’ll be back at the top of the page.
- Log-in options – You can create a new log-in (we strongly recommend using your email address as your username) or you can log in with your LinkedIn account.
- We want your country – The address field in your application defaults to the United States. As an International Programs candidate, you are required to reside outside the United States, so make sure to change it! If you currently reside in the U.S., you may want to consider opportunities with the Disney College Program.
- Education and work experience just got easier – You will list them all in the first page of the application. You will have a maximum of three educational institutions to list and five companies you have worked for.
- Education – “The other option” – When in the Education History form, just start typing in the school and names will automatically populate. If you do not see your educational institute or school, just type in the word “other” in the field and that will automatically populate the other option!
We are very excited to see a new application layout! As always – remember to review everything before submitting your application. Good luck, and we hope to see you all soon!