If you are planning to take advantage of the many educational offerings here at the Walt Disney World Resort during your Disney College or International Program, stay tuned for this valuable information!
- Registration is accessible through https://dorms.disney.com/learning
- We recommend you use a computer for registration, versus a mobile device.
- Before logging in, you will have the opportunity to browse the Course Information homepage. Here you will find links to each individual class containing syllabi, student testimonials and videos pertaining to the specific courses.
- To begin the registration, click “Register” at the bottom of the home page.
- The username log-in will be the email address you submitted for your Disney College Program application.
- If this is your first time logging in, select “Retrieve Password”.
- If your account has been locked due to too many failed log-in attempts, contact DORMS.tech.support.@disney.com for both Florida and California sites for assistance.
- Once you log-in and select “Education Registration,” you will be directed to fill out a quick survey. We appreciate your feedback, as it helps us improve your program experience!
- Course offerings fall into four categories:
- Collegiate Courses
- Disney Exploration Series Seminars
- Professional Development Seminars
- Distance Learning
- You may select up to two courses – they may be from the same category or different ones!
- Please keep in mind students having specific school or other requirements will be given first priority for Collegiate Courses.
- The course registration process will begin with the collegiate tab. Select a course…or two!
- If you are not interested or these courses do not apply to your needs, click the box that says “I am not interested in…” and then click “Next” at the bottom of the page to proceed to the next course type.
- Continue this process for the remaining three course types.
- If a course is available, you will see the “Add” button
- Remember, you can waitlist a course if it is full, but only if you have only selected one other course.
- Professional Development Seminars and Distance Learning offerings each require verification before you may be enrolled in the course, so be aware you will be asked to upload verification documents to these tabs should you wish to enroll in these offerings.
- Required verification for Professional Development Seminars includes unofficial transcripts or a letter from your school stating your name, major and the name of your school.
- Distance Learning Course verification may be a screenshot of your online course schedule.
- You will be placed on a waitlist for these courses until all documentation is confirmed.
*Your Education Registration process is almost complete!*
- Next, review the courses you have chosen in the shopping cart and press “Proceed”.
- You will be redirected to a new window displaying your shopping cart. Here you will have a maximum of 10 minutes to complete the payment.
- Once payment is submitted, the process is not over!!!
- Return to the “Review and Proceed” page and paste your payment confirmation number in the space provided. Your registration is not complete until you have successfully submitted your confirmation number.
You will receive an email once your registration is complete. You will also receive an additional email closer to the start of class containing course details, an invitation to our online learning community called “NEO,” and text messages about your first day of class.
If you experience any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact the Disney Education office at 407-827-1244 or email us at email@example.com with any questions!