I know you are excited and anxious to be here already. So to help you prepare for a great arrival experience, let’s review a few items.
- Make sure you are familiar with the information on your Onboarding website, especially the Driving Directions, Disney Look Guidelines, and Checklist!
- About 10 days before your arrival date, be sure you have completed your New Hire e-documents and DORMS.
- Make sure that you have the original document(s) you will be presenting when completing the I-9 during your arrival week.
- Wear comfortable clothing & shoes (unless otherwise specified on your training schedule), and have some snacks with you and Hydrate – Hydrate – Hydrate. Oh, did I say have some water???
- Once you have completed the application and acceptance process, accessing the dashboard is not needed. The Dashboard is useful at a later date to apply for other opportunities with The Walt Disney Company.
I hope the information is helpful and we look forward to welcoming you during your arrival!
Ani, Disney College Recruiting