The questions below are often sent to the Disney Professional Interns inbox, and a lot of people may be wondering about the answers. Here’s some of the most frequently asked questions I, as a Professional Intern recruiter, answer in the inbox.
How and when can I apply for a Disney Professional Internship?
All applications for Disney Professional Internships can be completed online via www.disneyinterns.com.
Enter the job title or keywords to search for Disney Professional Internships that may interest you. You can also search by country, state, or city. Click “Search.” When you click on any job title listed, the job description will load and there will be a button at the top of the page that says, “Apply Now.” You can then create an account and continue with the application.
Spring positions are typically posted in late August/ September, summer positions are typically posted in December, and Fall positions are typically posted in late January/February.
I updated my resume/cover letter, how can I update it on my profile?
To upload any document:
- Log into your dashboard at disneyinterns.com
- Click the link labeled “View Your Dashboard”
- Click “Profile”
- Click “My Files”
- Select a document type (Choose “Other” if your document type is not listed)
Who should I address my cover letter to?
You may address your cover letter to “To whom it may concern,” “Recruiter” or “Hiring Leader” as there will be many people reviewing applications for this position.
What is the status of my application?
As long as your status does not say “no longer in consideration” on your dashboard then you truly are still in consideration! We receive hundreds of applications, and sometimes it may take a while for the recruiter of that position to look through all of them. Your status will be updated as soon as any changes are made. Keep checking it often!
There is a position posted that I am interested in, how long do I have to apply for it?
Postings can be taken down at any time by the recruiter based on business need, unless otherwise noted in the job description details. I would encourage you to apply as soon as possible for any internship you find yourself qualified for after reading through the requirements.
When will ____ internship be posted?
Like you, sometimes I don’t even know when certain positions will be posted! I would definitely recommend saving a job search on disneyinterns.com to alert you when a position becomes available to apply for. Here’s how:
- Visit DisneyInterns.com
- Search for a job by entering job title, keywords, or country, state or city
- Scroll down to “Watch Our Jobs” and sign up to receive alerts for new positions posted
or if you already have a DisneyInterns.com username and password:
- “View Your Dashboard” at the top right
- Click “Dashboard”
- Under jobs, click “Search for jobs” to save jobs
- You can narrow selections based off primary location (country or state/region), job posting (business), or job posting (primary brand) on the left hand side of the page
- For the most advanced job search, click “advanced search” and narrow your search even further by keyword, location, employment type, etc.
- After you enter your preferences, click “Search” at the bottom of the page. You will be presented with postings that fit your criteria. If there are no jobs that match your criteria, you can click “Save this search” to search again and be notified when positions become available.
We wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavours!