Here are some important things to remember when registering for Disney Education Classes.
- Registration is accessible through the dorms.disney.com/learning
- We strongly recommend that you use a PC for the registration process! You may encounter challenges using a phone or tablet.
- Before logging in, we encourage you to browse the Course Information homepage which offers valuable information on all of the classes offered during your program. Click on individual class links to view syllabi, student testimonials, and videos about each of the classes. Once you click on each class’ page, it will open up on a new tab that can be used as a reference during the registration process.
- To begin the registration process, click “Register” at the bottom of the home page. This will direct you to the log-in page.
- Log-in using the email address you submitted when you applied for the College Program as the Username. If it is your first time logging in, please select “Retrieve Password.”If your account has been locked due to too many failed login attempts, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for Florida site or email@example.com for California site.
- Once you login and select “Education Registration,” you will be directed to fill out a quick survey. We appreciate your feedback, as it helps us to better your educational offerings and Program experience. Once you have completed the survey, you will be able to choose your courses.
- Course offerings fall into one of four categories: Collegiate Courses, Disney Exploration Series Seminars, Professional Development Series Seminars, and Distance Learning. Please keep in mind that you may select up to two courses. They can be from the same category or different categories.
- The course registration process will begin with the collegiate tab. Select a course (or two courses) that interest you from the collegiate category. If you are not interested in any courses from a category, please click the box that says “I am not interested” and then click “Next” at the bottom of the window to proceed to the next type of course. Continue this process for the Seminar page, the Professional Development Series page, and the Distance Learning page.
- If a class is available, there will be an “Add” Button.
- Remember you can waitlist a class if it is full, but not if you have already selected two other courses.
- Our Professional Development Seminars and our Distance Learning offerings require verification before officially enrolling you in the course. Please be aware you will be asked to upload your verification documents on the Professional Development and Distance Learning tabs should you wish to enroll in one of these class offerings.
- The required verification documents for Professional Development Seminars are unofficial transcripts or a letter from your school stating your name, major and the name of the school.
- The required verification document for the Distance Learning Courses is a screenshot of your online course schedule.
- You will be placed on the waitlist until documentation for these courses is confirmed.
- To continue registration, review the courses you have chosen in your shopping cart and press “Proceed.” Please not that once you select “Proceed,” you will be redirected to a new window that displays your shopping cart. You have a maximum of 10 minutes to complete your payment
- IMPORTANT! Once payment is complete, the registration process is not over! Please return to the Review and Proceed page and paste your payment confirmation number in the box provided. Your registration is not complete until you have successfully added your confirmation number and pressed the “Submit” button.
Verification of Successful Registration and Other Course Communication
You will receive an email when your registration is complete. You will also receive an additional email closer to the start of class with your class details, an invitation to our online learning community called NEO, and text messages with final reminders regarding your first day of class.
If you experience any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact the Education office at 407-827-1244 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Shelby, Disney Education Team