Go the distance this year, and experience the internship opportunity of a lifetime as a Disney College Program participant at the Walt Disney World Resort or Disneyland Resort.
2016 marks 35 unforgettable years of programs history, and you could be part of our next chapter!
We are now accepting applications for the following 2017 program sessions:
Walt Disney World Resort (near Orlando, FL)
- 2017 Spring – Approximately mid/late January/early February – early/mid May
- 2017 Spring Advantage – Approximately late January/early February – early/mid August.
Disneyland Resort (in Anaheim, CA)
- 2017 Spring – Approximately mid January/early February – mid August
- Candidates must be currently enrolled and taking classes at an accredited program or institution and have completed at least one semester OR have graduated within the past six months.
- Candidates must meet their school’s requirements for participation (G.P.A., grade level, credit hours earned, etc.). This varies by school, so please check with a faculty member to see if you are eligible to participate in the program.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old by the time the program begins.
- Candidates must also have unrestricted work authorization in the United States.
- Explore disneycollegeprogram.com to learn more about this unique program
- Click “Apply Now” and follow the instructions to submit an application
Note: Candidates will receive an update regarding the status of their applications no later than November 18, 2016.