Excited for all the fun adventures you will go on during your East Coast Disney Program? The Disney Learning Center at Vista Way has asked arriving participants what they are looking forward to doing on their programs. Here are a few of the highlights to help you get started on building a Disney Programs bucket list:
- Meet cast members and programs participants from all over the world.
- Receive a Four Keys Card.
- Make magical moments.
- Discover a potential career.
- Network with leaders across property.
- Take a Disney Internships and Programs Education class.
- Complete the Kitchen Sink challenge at Beaches & Cream Soda Shop, at Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
- Savor a Dole Whip.
- Try the Holiday sandwich at Earl of Sandwich.
- Dine at Club Villain, at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Eat around the world at the World Showcase at Epcot.
- Visit four parks in one day.
- Visit every resort.
- Celebrate a birthday or holiday at the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Ride every ride.
- Search for Hidden Mickeys.
- Meet your favorite Disney character.
- Attend a Disney Housing event.
- Participate in a Be Well event.
- Take lots of pictures.
- Go on the Wild Africa Trek at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
- Participate in a Backstage Magic event.
- Participate in a RunDisney event.
- Attend (or audition for) the Night of Stars Talent Competition.
- Go on an awesome day trip to explore Florida.
- Make lots of amazing friends.