Want to make the most of your Disney College Program? Why not take one of the collegiate or seminar offerings from the Learning Component of the program?
Here is a quick overview of the collegiate and seminar offerings available:
- Courses are focused on areas of expertise within The Walt Disney Company, and contain levels of academic rigor and structure you take from your college or university.
- There will be assignments and coursework that will be required of you throughout the 11-week course.
- Courses are recommended for three college credits by the American Council on Education.
- These offerings provide an overview of the various aspects of the operation within areas of the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts segment on the Company.
- Many sections include guest speakers and activities to highlight our diverse lines of business.
- Content varies and there is no homework for these courses, though you may go on a few field trips!
Interested in taking a Disney course? Before registering, check out detailed syllabi here. Online registration will be open from November 10th, 2014 to January 11, 2015 for FL classes. To register for classes please visit www.disneyurl.com/courseregistration. If you have any questions, contact the Education Office at email@example.com.
Susan, Disney Education Team