Disney Culinary Program participants will have the opportunity to meet and live with people from all over the country, and potentially from around the world, within our housing complexes. These complexes are diverse in their amenities and offer the opportunity to meet fellow participants and create a sense of home in a comfortable living community. One- to four-bedroom apartments are available, with up to eight participants residing in an apartment.
Housing accommodations are assigned based on gender and available inventory at the time of housing registration.
Here is our list of amenities included in the housing costs for every participant:
- Fully furnished apartment
- Kitchen appliances, utensils, and dishes
- All utilities, including water, electricity, and waste disposal
- Local phone service and one central phone
- Maintenance of the apartments
- Computer labs
- High-speed Internet access in all apartments
- Cable ready
- Centrally located laundry facilities
- Onsite security
- Swimming pools
- Weight rooms
- Tennis, basketball and racquetball courts
Each complex and apartment layout is unique. Amenities may differ between apartments.
Alternatively, some participants may have family near Walt Disney World® Resort or are already familiar with the local area may prefer to live off-site. Please note off-site participants are unable to utilize company-sponsored transportation.