Here are a great amount of things you can do to celebrate one of the spookiest days of the year at the Disneyland Resort or the Walt Disney World Resort!
- Before you do anything, you’re going to want to take tons of selfies at the Hunted Mansion’s spooky interactive queue in the Magic Kingdom! You can never get enough!
- Visit the Tomorrowland Area in the Magic Kingdom and ride Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, it’s exclusive to the Disneyland Resort! Just as a warning though…it’s FRIGHTENING!
- If you’re on your program at Walt Disney World Resort, check out what the bus stops have to offer as they celebrate Cast Appreciation! Better yet, go in costume while doing it!
- If you’re on EITHER coast, make sure you grab a Mickey Ghost popcorn bucket, while you still can! They’re adorable and full of “snacky” GREATNESS as you stroll through the park.
- Check out the Halloween Carnival before Halloween Time is over at Disneyland Resort! It’s back for a limited time at the Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree. Who knows who you’ll end up seeing!
- Have yourself and a few of your fellow ghouls and goblins attend Mickey’s Not So Scary’s last day at Magic Kingdom! While you’re there, you can enjoy some evening entertainment at the Magic Kingdom – The Boo-to-You Halloween Parade will be out before you enjoy Happy HalloWishes!
- Drop in and give yourself a scare at Twilight Zone Tower of Terror in Disney California Adventure or Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Hopefully, none of you are afraid of heights and the dark!
- Visit the Halloween Tree, close to the Golden Horseshoe at Disneyland Resort! There’s a lot of history involving this decorative piece, you need to check it out!
- Visit Frontierland, but at the Magic Kingdom! You might run into some singing dead cowboys in a very Dapper Dan like style!
- Observe Dia de Los Muertos (Day of the Dead) in Frontierland at Disneyland Resort! You’ll see a traditional skeleton display that’s actually, full of life and color!
- Have. A. Pumpkin. Spiced. Waffle. Sunday. – DO IT! They’re only available at the Sleepy Hollow Inn in the Magic Kingdom. #Yum
- If you’re at Disneyland Resort, you HAVE to, I repeat HAVE TO, hop into a Doom Buggy and take a tour of Haunted Mansion during their yearly Haunted Mansion Holiday get up and say hi to Jack and the gang! It’s only around at Disneyland!
- If you’re not the outdoorsy type during Halloween, no worries! Stay in, grab some spooky snacks and watch some spooky films…or even…a few horror movies to celebrate the night! If you do decide to do this with a couple of friends, watch Hocus Pocus, you have to!!!!
No matter where you are, on the East Coast or West Coast, there are tons to do! Our wonderful company has done a lot to theme our guest experiences to celebrate this “spooktacular” time of year! Have fun, BE SAFE and make sure to inspect ALL of your candy before you eat it all! But seriously, check your candy before you eat it :).
This. Is. Halloween. Happy Halloween!