As your college program comes to an end, you are probably starting to reminisce on all the magic and fun you created. You’ve spent 3-6 months living, learning, and earning in the most magical place on Earth. This is a time like no other and you’re probably feeling bittersweet about it ending. Have no fear, because there’s definitely items on your Disney Bucket List that you may have missed. We present to you our list of must-do items for your College Program. Check off whichever ones you did and accomplish those you didn’t!
- Tackle the Kitchen Sink Challenge at Beaches and Cream.
- Take a picture when Main Street is clear.
- Park open and close at your favorite park.
- Find the Casting door on Main Street and take a photo.
- Visit 4 parks in one day – try to meet a character, do an attraction, and watch a show at each.
- Get selected to be the Rebel Spy on Star Tours, located at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, or get on camera at the Laugh Floor in magic Kingdom.
- Take a photo in your costume or at your work location.
- Take a picture with your favorite character.
- Eat dole whip from the Polynesian.
- Get character signatures in your autograph book.
- Watch “Happily Ever After” with your new, life-long friends.
What other bucket list items do you have? Everyone’s College Program experience will be different, but we hope you take some magic home with you.